What is transfer printing:
Transfer is the process of printing your designs onto a special, transferrable vinyl material. We can use transfer printing for both light and dark coloured T-Shirts or any other garments. The material used for dark T-Shirts and garments is slightly thicker compared to the white ones. The material used when printing onto white garments is transparent and therefore uses the white of the garment to make the colours stand out whereas the base vinyl for coloured garments is white and so the colours are printed used a CMYK process on top of the white substrate.
There are different base materials available for Nylon and “stretchy” garments to ensure the print will be the most adequate for the garment we are printing on to. We will always make sure that the print will last as long as possible by ensuring that we use the correct transfer material for each individual order and garment type.
At Garment Printing we aim to always exceed our customer’s expectations by offering the best quality standards possible. We, therefore, have only state-of-the-art machinery and the most modern printing techniques. Our printing techniques include:
- Cad Cut vinyl printing
- Transfer printing
- Screen printing
- Direct to garment printing
- All of T-Shirt printing
Further, at Garment Printing we understand that while you might want to get the best possible products and services, however, it’s usually not always affordable. That’s why we have printing techniques and products which are designed to suit every budget.
Samples with Transfer Printing
We offer T-Shirt printing samples, colour swatches and blank samples so that our clients can see and touch their selected products before going ahead with the order. Find out about transfer printing samples here.
ADVANTAGES OF TRANSFER PRINTING:
- Perfect for low quantity T-Shirt runs which feature the same design
- Produces high-quality printing replication
- Allows for full-colour designs
- Incredibly fast and perfect for same day and next day delivery services
- No set up charges meaning it’s very reasonably priced
- Printed garments are more sensitive and need extra attention when it comes to washing.
- To preserve the print and the garment, it is recommended that you wash it inside out on a cold wash.
- Do not use a tumble-dryer and do not iron over the print.
- Please refer to our Wash & Care Guide here.
Download our Printing Techniques Guide