USES OF GLOW IN THE DARK SCREEN PRINTING:
Glow in the dark screen printing is a versatile printing technique, meaning that it works well on nearly all garment types, with the exception of garments which feature long fibres, for example fleeces.
This is a great option for fashion and retail clients as well as Marketing and PR agencies that have clients who want something that will differ from the standard mainstream screen printed designs. For the best results, the garment should be able to withstand heat, but if you have a specific garment and are unsure then please contact us and we’ll be happy to advise you.
PROS OF THIS TECHNIQUE:
- Fast printing technique for printing in large volumes
- Makes the design glow when in the dark
- Professional finish
- Can print on most types of fabric
CONS OF THIS TECHNIQUE:
- Initial set-up fee makes it unsuitable for small quantity orders
- Whilst glow in the dark screen printing doesn’t have a set minimum, we can offer prices for 10 units and we advise placing orders of 25 units or more
- More expensive than standard screen printing due to the specialist ink that is used
To preserve the print and the garment we recommend that you wash it inside out on a cold wash. Do not use a tumble-dryer and do not iron over the print.
Download our Printing Techniques Guide