CARBON FIBRE PRINTING:
Carbon Fibre Cad Cut Vinyl printing is an excellent way of creating eye-catching clothing and accessories. You can make designs with a unique two-tone finish by using this specialised vinyl material.
Vinyl printing, or CAD (Computer Aided Design) -Cut Vinyl printing as it’s also known, is very similar to transfer printing, except it’s only suitable for designs which consist of one or two colours. It’s a method of heat transferring onto T-shirts and clothing.
It is most commonly used on sports T-Shirts for printing the numbers, names, and logos onto them. CAD-Cut vinyl is actually the material that’s used to print onto the fabric, and it is cut with the aid of a computer. The process involves cutting out your designs, logos, shapes, names or numbers from a special vinyl material. The designs are cut using industrial cutting machines or plotters.
Cad Cut Vinyl printing is ideal for low-quantity T-Shirt runs, workwear, sports clothing (such as football and rugby tops) where you need names and numbers.
Pros of using carbon fibre cad cut vinyl printing:
– No set-up costs
– Durable finish
– Can be used on virtually all types of products/colours
– Can print up to A3 sized transfers
– Perfect for letters, numbers and simple designs to be added to an existing garment.
– Fast to produce
CAD-Cut vinyl is ideal for garment printing of 1-3 colours of smaller quantities, for example, a football team’s strip. It’s also perfect if you’re looking to create simple T-Shirts and vests as well as promotional clothing, one-off T-Shirts and stag and hen do tops.
– Printed garments are more sensitive and need extra attention when it comes to washing.
– To preserve the print and the garment, it is recommended that you wash it inside out on a cold wash.
– Do not use a tumble-dryer and do not iron over the print.
Please refer to our Wash & Care Guide here.