It doesn’t matter if you’re an office dogsbody or a chief executive, a front-of-house server or a kitchen porter, an automotive grease monkey or a medical professional – an adequate uniform is a key requirement in any industry. While the top half of the body often receives more attention than the lower half when it comes to creating a positive first impression, a quality pair of trousers can be equally instrumental in compiling a fashionable and functional workplace outfit.
As with all items in any workwear wardrobe, there are three key considerations which define whether a pair of trousers are up to the task or not. The first is the practical aspect: do the trousers grant the wearer the flexibility and freedom of movement that they need to go about their business with both comfort and efficiency? The second factor is safety: do the trousers incorporate all of the adequate safety features necessary for the wearer to protect themselves in a potentially dangerous working environment? And finally, the success of a pair of trousers hinges upon their appearance. Are they stylish? Do they contribute to a professional aesthetic, which can be all important in the world of commerce?
At Garment Printing, we understand the value of each of these three factors, which is why we ensure that all of the workwear trousers in our extensive online catalogue have been designed with all in mind. First and foremost, we achieve this by working only with respected suppliers who have cultivated an impeccable reputation for supplying quality clothing at the cutting edge of modern design. Among the brands we work with in assembling our workplace trouser selection, you’ll find such household names as Brook Taverner, Dickies, Henbury, Portwest, Premier and Regatta. Each of these companies has spent years establishing themselves as a reliable and reputable manufacturer of workwear, meaning that when you purchase a pair of trousers from us, you can rest assured that the garment will bear their hallmark of quality and longevity.
Secondly, we also pride ourselves on stocking trousers fit for every industry and occupation. This means there is a wide range of options in terms of styles, sizes and colours, from smart office wear to durable jeans, cargo pants and coveralls more suited to a warehouse floor or an uncompromising outdoor environment. Whatever the situation or circumstances, we’re bound to have a trouser solution to solve your workwear problems. Some of the features that our trousers are equipped with include:
- Slim-fit, single-pleat office trousers for a smart, sophisticated aesthetic
- Lightweight but hard-wearing work trousers with multiple zipped pockets for use by a busy tradesman
- Heavy-duty trousers engineered using fabrics favoured by the military and motorsport professionals, meaning they can withstand even the toughest conditions
- Teflon®-coated cotton materials to keep stains at bay and facilitate cleaning
- Hi-vis reflective trousers for workers toiling in low-light environments or near high-speed traffic to achieve maximum visibility at all times
- Knee pad pockets which both cushion the knee joint for those who must kneel during working hours, and offer storage space at other times
- Elasticated waistbands for a snugger fit and easy slipping on and off
- Water-resistant finish to the fabric, ideal for those who work alongside water or in outdoor environments
- Polyester and cotton blended thermals for keeping the lower body warm in colder climes
Branded Work Trousers
As well as offering a huge range of trousers geared towards any purpose or occupation, we’re also experts in customising these items of clothing in any way you wish. A printed company name or logo can really set your business apart from the competition, raising its profile among the general public when the wearer is out and about and conveying a sense of accomplishment and professionalism to all who clap eyes upon them.
Our familiarity with a range of printing techniques (including direct-to-garment, CAD cut vinyl, dye sublimation and embroidery) means we can select the right method for your unique needs, ensuring optimum end results every single time.
We also offer a generously discounted wholesale service, which allows you to kit out your entire workforce in one fell swoop with top-of-the-range trousers at bargain basement prices. Those kinds of savings simply aren’t available to the man on the street! Check our online catalogue and, if you have any questions about obtaining a bulk buy discount, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
You can give us a call on 0207 101 9315 or drop us a line via our online contact form and one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible – normally within 15 minutes during the working week! Get in touch today.