So named for the workers who toiled alongside the coal boilers that powered the Industrial Revolution in the UK and beyond, boiler suits are still a widely used article of workwear today. Variously known as coveralls and overalls, boiler suits are designed to offer protection to both the wearer and the clothing they have on underneath, while still allowing them the flexibility and freedom of movement required to carry out their duties effectively and efficiently.
Manufactured from lightweight but long-lasting materials, boiler suits are the perfect blend of comfort, performance and longevity. As such, it’s no surprise that they are favoured by tradespeople from all manner of industries, from military personnel to maintenance engineers. Whether you work as a landscape gardener or mechanic, sewage worker or street cleaner, tree surgeon or factory technician, a boiler suit can provide the practicality and the protection you need in the workplace.
Personalised Boiler Suits
All of the boiler suits, coveralls and overalls on offer at Garment Printing have been specially chosen for their superior quality and the unique performance features they incorporate. Here are just a few of the characteristics and attributes which make our attire an attractive option for those working in all kinds of industries:
- Ripstop fabric. Comprising a series of raised squares of high-quality polyester and cotton, ripstop fabric has been specifically designed to prevent ripping. This can prove essential in hard-wearing and heavy-duty environments.
- Water-resistant and water-repellent properties. Many labourers must spend long hours working outdoors among the full might of the Great British climate. Ensuring they stay dry and warm is key to achieving maximum productivity during their shift.
- Storage space. By their very nature, boiler suits offer full-body coverage. This means that there is plenty of surface area to place pockets and the garments in our range are equipped with a variety of chest, shoulder, knee, hip and rear pockets, ensuring there’s always a place for your tools, electrical and accessories.
- Knee padding. Gardeners, electricians and many other tradespeople may find they spend much of their working day kneeling down, which can take its toll on one of the body’s most sensitive joints. Extra padding on the knee helps to alleviate such complaints.
- Front stud fastening. By dispensing with buttons or zips, stud-fastened boiler suits can keep all under garments safe and clean, while still ensuring that no protuberances interfere with the work at hand (such as damaging paintwork or the suchlike).
- Hi-vis options. Labourers who spend their professional lives alongside fast-moving traffic or in low-light conditions must stay visible at all times. With a hi-vis boiler suit, complete with reflective strips and fluorescent colours, you can ensure you stay safe and comply with all legal requirements at the same time.
- Elasticated waistbands. As well as keeping the wearer safe, boiler suits are also designed to maximise their comfort and enhance their range of movement. An elasticated waistband is key to achieving a snug fit that doesn’t chafe or scratch, while also facilitating easy removal.
Professional Boiler Suits
All of the boiler suits in our online range are available in a wide array of different sizes, colours and styles, meaning there’s guaranteed to be an option to suit your business. What’s more, we only ever source our workwear from reputable brands such as Alexandra, Dickies and Portwest, which means that any purchase made from Garment Printing already carries the hallmark of quality that such a household name brings. Thanks to their reputation and prestige, you can trust in the longevity of our products for many years to come.
Of course, we’re not named Garment Printing for nothing, either. We specialise in replicating your company brand, logo and any other credentials you desire on the workwear with impeccable precision, resulting in a boiler suit that sets your business apart from the competition.
Familiar with a range of different printing techniques, including expertise with embroidery, we can select the right method for your unique situation. A workwear wardrobe that bears your company information not only immediately raises its profile, but also acts as a testament to the professionalism of your operation.
To learn more about the different ways in which we can personalise a boiler suit for your business, or to obtain a quote on discounted bulk buy orders, do not hesitate to make an enquiry. You can give us a call on 0207 101 9315 or send us your details via our online contact form and one of our friendly, professional team will get back to you at our earliest convenience. From Monday to Friday, that’s normally within 15 minutes! Don’t delay – get in touch today.