USES OF REFLECTIVE SCREEN PRINTING:
- Reflective screen printing is a versatile printing technique, meaning that it works well on nearly all garment types, with the exception of garments which feature long fibres.
- This is a great option for hi-vis workwear that requires letting or a design to be seen at night when a light is shone on it.
- For the best results, the garment should be able to withstand heat, but if you have a specific garment and are unsure, please contact us and we will be happy to advise you.
- We can always screen print onto T-Shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, polos, tote bags and many other products, so we will be able to find a solution that meets your needs.
Pros and Cons of Reflective Screen Printing:
- Fast Printing technique for printing in large volumes
- Makes the design bright and reflective when light is shone on it
- High durability
- Professional finish
- Can print on most types of fabric
- Initial setup fee makes is unsuitable for small quantity orders
- Whilst reflective screen printing doesn’t have a set minimum, we offer prices for 10 units and we advise placing orders of 25 units or more.
- More expensive than standard screen printing due to the specialist reflective ink.
- Printed garments are more sensitive and need extra attention when it comes to washing.
- To preserve the print and the garment, it is recommended that you wash it inside out on a cold wash.
- Do not use a tumble-dryer and do not iron over the print.
- Please refer to our Wash & Care Guide here.
Download our Printing Techniques Guide