Promotional stationery is a key aspect of merchandising for many corporate and office based businesses. It’s something that can set you apart from your competitors and leave a lasting impression with clients and customers too.
Promotional stationery can be used for a variety of purposes:
- It can be given away at careers fairs or job fairs, to help prospective employees keep you in mind.
- It can be given out as merchandise at industry expos or industry trade fairs, to help clients and customers remember who your brand is.
- Promotional stationery such as pens and notebooks can be placed in other local businesses as a form of wider promotion. For example, if you own a local restaurant, placing your promotion stationery in a local hotel is a great way of raising business awareness for passing trade.
- You can use promotional stationery in your office to give your office a more cohesive and structured feel. Having matching stationery amongst staff makes businesses look smart and savvy.
- You can give out promotional stationery at conferences or meet-and-greets.
- You can put promotional stationery inside goody bags or PR packages at local events.
There are so many ways to use and distribute your promotional stationery – and the more creative you get, the better! The great thing about stationery, is how useful it is. A lot of business don’t think about the merchandise they invest in – but the great think about stationery is that most people always want / need a piece of stationery at some during their week. Providing people with something useful and functional is the easiest way to guarantee they use the promotional item you’ve given to them.
What promotional stationery do we offer at Garment Printing?
We have a wide range of promotional stationery available to choose from here at Garment Printing, and we’re always happy to assist you if you’re unsure which choice is the best for you and your business. Here are some of our most popular promotional stationery items:
Pens are a classic choice for promotional stationery, and you’ll be surprised just how many people love receiving pens from businesses. Dig into anyone’s handbag or rucksack and they’re likely to have a useful promotional pen in there somewhere that they have saved for occasions when a pen is needed. Every time that person grabs their pen out of their bag, they’ll be reminded of your brand – so it’s the perfect promotional item.
We have a wide variety of pens too – from sleek designs, to more fun and colourful designs, and even recycled designs. Your choice will likely depend on your own brands the kind of pen that will match your branding, message and logo best.
Notebooks are another piece of promotional stationery you may want to look into. Notebooks are another extremely useful piece of merchandise, that people are likely to hold onto and use in the future. Why is this important? Because if people keep hold of your item and use it, each time they do they will be reminded of your brand, especially as your logo will be right front and centre on the item itself.
We have a variety of notebooks available on our website, including A4, A5 and A6 sizes. Choosing the right size of notebook is important, as you’ll want to consider the portability of the item and how easily people can carry and store it, either in their bags or at home.
For a fun and quirky promotional stationery choice, look no further than a mouse mat. This is a unique option, and again, serves the purpose of being highly useful in an office scenario. What we love about using the mouse mat as a piece of promotional merchandise, is that it’s always in someone’s eye-line when they’re at their desk – which means maximum exposure for your brand!
If you’re thinking of placing an order with us for your promotional stationery, don’t hesitate to get in touch! We’re always happy to help and our printing specialists will be able to answer any questions you have about the printing process and ensuring your brand is represented exactly how you want.
One thing’s for sure, promotional stationery is a classic form of merchandising and promoting your business, and it’s a fantastic methods of connecting with customers and clients!