Are you new to the world of business? Whether you’re just launching a fledgling start-up, looking to make the next step from entrepreneur to SME or simply want some advice about branded workwear, you’ve come to the right place.
At Garment Printing, we stock everything you need to help smarten up your workforce and create a great first impression among prospective customers, suppliers and business partners – not to mention the general public. Image is so important in today’s marketplace, but fortunately we’re on hand to lend our expertise and provide both the material and the printing techniques necessary to create eye-catching branded workwear that’ll set you apart from the competition.
Branded Workwear Guide
For those unsure of what’s involved in the process, this handy how-to guide takes you through every step of the journey, from the initial design to placing your order to receiving your uniforms. Read on to find out more!
The Design Stage
The first priority when assembling branded workwear for your employees is also the most creative one: designing the uniform. To do this, you’ll need to consider:
- Garments. What kind of clothing do you want your workforce to wear? Polo shirts and tees for informal situations? Oxford shirts and dressy blouses for an office setting? Or maybe something geared towards protecting them from extreme conditions, like insulated jackets or hi-vis apparel? Whatever it is, we have plenty of options in our extensive catalogue.
- Colours. Does your company already have an established brand identity? If so, you’ll want to match the colours of your uniform to those contained within your existing aesthetic, to ensure brand consistency across all of your marketing channels. We stock a wide range of colours in many of our garments, meaning you’re sure to find an option that fits the bill.
- Logo. The inclusion of your company logo on the uniform is one of the most crucial aspects, since it’ll help to draw the attention of anyone encountering your staff and raise awareness around your brand. Fortunately, we’re capable of replicating any pattern or design, while we can employ an array of printing and embroidery techniques to achieve the right result.
The Order Stage
Once you have the basic design of your workwear down, the next part involves creating the order. Thankfully, this can all be managed online these days, but we’re still just a phone call away if you’d like to speak to a person about any doubts or concerns you might have. This time, you should consider:
- Quantity. How many units of each garment do you require? It’s a good idea to order at least two uniforms for every member of staff (or more, depending on the industry you operate in and the work involved), as well as plenty of additional orders to accommodate new members of the team as and when they join. The good news is that larger orders often incur generous bulk buy discounts, so you can save money even as you prepare for the future.
- Sizes. Another essential piece of information that you’ll need to ascertain before placing your order is the size of each piece of clothing that you require. This is where things can become complicated and spiral out of control, so ensure you keep detailed records of which staff members require how many items and in what size.
- Placement. Once you’ve established the particulars of your order, it’s simply a matter of placing it online and waiting for the delivery to arrive. As mentioned above, you can always get in touch via phone or email to request samples, ask questions and clear up any confusion prior to placing the order itself.
The Delivery and Distribution Stage
The hard part is over and all that remains is to sit back, relax and let your branded workwear come to you! While this doesn’t require too much effort on your part, you should still consider:
- Delivery. Where do you want us to deliver the workwear items to? Our professional courier service can make sure your uniforms arrive safe and sound to any address you like, even dividing the order into multiple different drop-off points if that is more convenient for you.
- Distribution. Remember the records you created about employee sizes and unit numbers in the previous step? After the workwear garments arrive, those documents will really come in handy. Refer to your notes to make sure everyone gets everything they were allocated and no items go astray.
- Storage. It’s highly likely that you’ll order more units than you currently require, both to prepare for the inevitable staff turnovers and to take advantage of bulk buying discounts. Establish a safe place to store these excess stock until they’re needed, ideally on work premises.
Contact the Professionals
There you have it! That easy-to-follow, nine-step process should equip you with all the tools you need to design, order and receive the branded workwear that’ll catapult your company to the next level of professionalism, but if you still have questions, we’re more than happy to help.
Just give us a call on 0207 101 9315 or send a message via our online contact form and we’ll get back to you at our earliest convenience, which is normally within 15 minutes during office hours. We’re waiting to hear from you!