Custom promotional merchandise should always be on your company’s radar. When it comes to choosing how to promote your business, you reach an interminable list of options and sometimes it can get difficult to choose the best among all of the different possibilities. At Garment Printing, we have advised brands, organisations and companies on this important marketing decision for many years and the results have been incredibly profitable for them.
This is the reason why we’re going to share some tips and ideas to help you achieve your true potential by choosing the right custom promotional merchandise.
Before starting, define your objectives:
You should always take into consideration the needs of your marketing objectives to increase the chances of creating an impact on your audience that will affect your business in a positive way.
To make this process easier, ask yourself and your team:
- What are you looking to achieve with branded merchandise?
- Who is your target audience?
- What do you want to communicate?
- What is your budget?
Also, do some research on your competitors to learn from their experiences. Besides this, you can always listen to your followers on social media and engage with them to create a strong bond while getting useful information from them.
After defining your objectives, create a strategy around the customised promotional merchandise you decide to get. It doesn’t work alone. Listen to your customers, pay attention to their needs, because these needs will define your mission.
Whether it be increasing sales, brand recognition, the awareness of your company, increasing leads or bringing in new categories of clients – always look for a return on your investment!
The products that you choose should be aligned to your industry and target audience. Think about giving custom mugs if you own a coffee shop, custom flash drive if you have your own photo studio, or if you’re a company like BeachFit, some custom athletic wear.
Custom promotional merchandise for companies:
One example of producing merchandise is when Fashion Fitness came to us with the challenge of producing their merchandise to show off their brand during classes and workout sessions while ensuring that they all looked good.
To help you understand a bit more, here are some ideas for custom promotional merchandise:
- Custom T-Shirts: T-Shirts are one of the best customisable products and there is a wide variety of quality, colour and printing techniques available for T-Shirts. Used for workwear for staff, for events, conferences and festivals.
- Tote bags and gym sacks: People value eco-friendly initiatives. Become more socially responsible with natural tote bags that decrease the use of plastic. They’re incredibly versatile, have a tonne of different uses and will take your logo everywhere.
- Mugs and water bottles: Your clients will enjoy their favourite hot drink and will be able to keep hydrated all thanks to your brand.
- Electronic gadgets: Getting a lot of quotes on your website from mobile? Customised headphones, speakers, selfie-sticks and power banks create a good impression and will keep your customers thinking about your brand on a daily basis.
- Sports related merchandise: Sports vests, sports bottles and running T-Shirts are great options. There is a wide variety of styles and fabrics – from super soft to eco-friendly.
- Seasonal products: Remember that seasons bring a pack of opportunities; sunglasses, embroidered towels, caps, vests and printed flip flops for summer, and hoodies, sweatshirts, and jackets for when the temperatures get low.
At Garment Printing, we’re always happy to assist clients with the promotional merchandise process. Our expert staff will guide you and recommend the best quality products, printing techniques, and unique price breaks which are designed to suit your budget and your objectives. Let Garment Printing be your adviser. Merchandise is a strong, long-lasting communication tool that helps your brand and business get easily recognised. If you’re looking for custom promotional merchandise, don’t hesitate to contact us.