Screen Printing t shirts is an art. It is a process of applying ink onto textile materials through a special silk mesh screen, and then the ink is dried using specialist drying machines. Â It requires specialist machinery, inks, screens making, manual labourâ€¦ it requires a factory and skilled staff to print and produce your printed tshirts and printed clothing.
It is a multiple stage process:
- Process your artworks, logos or designs in the correct format – vector artwork required
- Create your Screens
- Mix the inks to specific pantone colours or best match
- Set up the Machines with your screens ready for printing
- Application process of applying the inks to the tshirts and clothing
- Drying Process to cure the ink for long term quality and durability
We can use Screen Printing when printing onto light and dark coloured t shirts, clothing and textile materials. When printing onto dark coloured garments we always use an extra white layer, so make an extra screen, to enhance the quality of the finished print.Â Standard screens printed up to 35cm x 40cm (slightly bigger than A3).Â Jumbo screens can print up to A2 sized prints. If you need something bespoke, just ask.
Prices can start from as low as 15p per print for orders in excess of 10000 prints, but price all depends on quantities and sizes of the printed designs.
The general aspects are:
- Highly Durable
- Great ecomony of scale â€“ the more you print the cheaper the price
- Set Up Charges exist
- Pantone matching
- No Minimum order (But very expensive on small quantities)
- Â Perfect for large quantity tshirts runs, workwear, promotional clothing, bands, festivals, events, fashionâ€¦
Screen Printing T-Shirt Printing Process : Watch the Video