Just as in any other high-pressure workplace, a chef’s uniform is a vital tool of their trade. Not only does it help to convey an impression of professionalism and authority, but it can serve a vital role in maintaining cleanliness and hygiene in an environment in which both are of paramount importance. That’s especially true of the headgear, which is not only synonymous with the position but instrumental in keeping hair out of the wearer’s face, especially for those sporting longer styles.
At Garment Printing, we’re fully aware of how intrinsic a piece of functional and fashionable headwear is to the chef’s uniform. That’s why we stock a full range of hats, scarves and zandanas in a variety of different colours and sizes, ensuring there’s an option to suit all kitchens. Whether it’s an ultra-modern restaurant whose brand screams contemporary charm, or a more traditional eatery where tried and tested ideas reign supreme, our collection of chef’s hats are sure to fit the bill.
Workwear and Chef’s Hats
We pride ourselves on always being one step ahead of the competition when it comes to quality workwear. With that in mind, we make sure we only ever work with highly regarded manufacturers of kitchen clothing, such as Le Chef, Dennys and Premier, who have established a reputation for cutting-edge design and high-quality materials over many years. When you buy a chef’s hat from Garment Printing, you’ll immediately receive that hallmark of superior class that such household names bring to the table, as well as the guarantee that the items will stand you in good stead.
All of the chef’s hats in our range have been manufactured with comfort and practicality in mind. As a result, they incorporate a number of different performance features, geared towards ensuring that there’s an option to suit all tastes and circumstances. Among others, these features include:
- An array of different sizes to accommodate for all head dimensions, with an oval-shaped design to ensure a more comfortable fit
- Elasticated headbands to facilitate a better fit and ease of use, making it simpler than ever to slip on and off as required
- Eyelet holes in the crown of the hat to improve ventilation and cool the wearer down in a hot and humid working environment
- Five different colours to choose from (black, white, black-and-white check, royal blue and red) to allow better consistency with your brand and a more cohesive aesthetic with the rest of the chef’s uniform
- Options with or without elasticated back as desired, giving staff the ability to choose a cap that feels more natural to them
- Polyester and cotton mix to combine comfort and longevity in one affordable package
- All scarves have a crease-resistant finish which makes them ideal for use as a bandana, headband or neckerchief
- All zandanas come with two ties at the rear to allow for easy fastening, as well as a cool and trendy aesthetic
Branded Chef Hats
What’s more, we can further enhance the appeal of these stylish but practical pieces of kitchen wear by customising them to meet your specifications. As one of the UK’s leading providers of branded clothing and workwear, we employ a variety of printing methods, including screen transfer printing, dye sublimation and direct-to-garment (DTG) printing, meaning we can select the technique that’s most appropriate for your unique circumstances.
Alternatively, we’re also experts in embroidery, which can be an attractive choice for creating a more refined aesthetic, especially when it comes to an item as small and delicate as a chef’s hat. Whether you wish to incorporate your company name, logo or some other message onto the garment in question, we have the knowhow and the experience to achieve stunning end results.
Best of all, we’re able to provide our customers with top-quality items of workwear personalised to their exact specifications at highly affordable prices. This is due to our wholesale service, which means we can access the kitchen wear directly from the suppliers and reap massive savings in doing so, then pass those onto our loyal customer base. This is especially true when buying in bulk, since we can afford to grant you generous discounts that simply aren’t available to the man on the street.
What are you waiting for? Upgrade your company’s kitchen wardrobe with an order of stunning, stylish headgear today. Whether it’s a conventional skull cap or modern zandana you wish to purchase, our extensive online catalogue is sure to have something to suit. If you have any questions about any of our items, or wish to obtain a quote on a bulk buy order, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We can be reached via telephone on 0207 101 9315 or by filling out our online contact form and we aim to respond to all enquiries within 15 minutes during normal working hours. Get in touch today!