Modern Slavery And Human Trafficking Statement
Modern slavery is a crime and a morally reprehensible act that deprives a person’s liberty and dignity for another person’s gain.
It is a real problem for millions of people around the world, including many in developed countries, who are being kept and exploited in various forms of slavery. Every company is at risk of being involved in this crime through its own operations and its supply chain.
At Print This Print That Ltd / Garment Printing we have a zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery and are fully committed to preventing slavery and human trafficking in our operation and supply chain.
We establish a relationship of trust and integrity with all our suppliers. Our supplier selection and on-boarding procedure include due diligence of the supplier’s reputation, respect for the law, compliance with health, safety and environmental standards, and references, and we also choose to work with SMETA certified suppliers.
Supplier due diligence
Print This Print That Ltd conducts due diligence on all new suppliers during onboarding and on existing suppliers.
- Assessing risks in the provision of particular services
- Auditing the suppliers, and their health and safety standards, labour relations and employee contracts
- Requiring improvements to substandard employment practices
- Sanctioning suppliers that fail to improve their performance in line with our requirements
We require all suppliers to attest that:
- They don’t use any form of forced, compulsory or slave labour
- Their employees work voluntarily and are entitled to leave work
- They provide each employee with an employment contract that contains a reasonable notice period for terminating their employment
- They don’t require employees to post a deposit/bond and don’t withhold their salaries for any reason.
- They don’t require employees to surrender their passports or work permits as a condition of employment Awareness
For further details please don’t hesitate to get in touch.