Magento E-Commerce Developer
www.garmentprinting.co.uk and www.garmentprinting.es are European market leaders in Printed & Embroidered Clothing & Accessories for promotional clothing, staff uniforms, work wears, fashion, sportswear, and branded accessories. Clients range from global brands to small local businesses. Based in Barcelona with production operations across the UK and Spain, we are recruiting to support growth.
We are looking for a full time Magento Front End Web Developer to join our
team in Barcelona. We operate a multi store with 2 stores only at present:
https://www.garmentprinting.co.uk & https://www.garmentprinting.es/
- You will be responsible for populating the front end products of our
Magento 2 stores
- Every product has to have unique fields complete in a complex way to
ensure accuracy. This includes unique pricing and the selection of a
large array of attributes
- Tasks include uploading images & videos, setting print positions and
position coordinates, setting prices for specific features, setting sizes
and colours, writing product descriptions and you will be responsible for
directing developers in the process of making these processes faster
- You will need to be able to manipulate databases and process large
CSV data upload files
- You will need to be able to organise image files within the CSV files
and uploading by FTP for images
- You will need some experience in image editing within Photoshop to
ensure all products have the correct coordinates applied for our self
design tool OR you will need to be able to manage a designer to
complete these tasks for you
- You will have to set and create filters for the catalogue to ensure the
highest User Experience
You must have at least 1 years Magento experience.
We offer a full time role, or a project based role, working from either our
offices in Barcelona, or from home anywhere that suits you.
Please send CV to email@example.com and include a list of all
the Magento websites you have worked on in the last 12 months.