Graphic Designer / Customer Services (internship)
We are offering a full-time Graphic Designer / Customer Service role for someone to join our growing team. You must be skilled and have experience in graphic design and sales/customer services. You must also be fluent in English. Spoken and written Spanish an advantage. We are looking for a confident, bright, outgoing individual who is conscientious and professional,
punctual and responsible. You will be given responsibilities and be expected to perform them perfectly.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer / Customer Service person with excellent communication and social skills, who is a fast and quick worker to support our Sales Team. You must be Expert level in spoken and written English to assist with incoming sales calls and email communication with clients. Spanish an advantage. You will be trained in all aspects surrounding the artwork requirements for the Printing industry and will be responsible for editing clients artworks and logos, redrawing artworks and creating visual proofs for clients. You will support the sales team and also contribute to the web & creative development. You will be further responsible for web and graphic design for on and offline marketing and web development for email campaigns and landing pages.
Core Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Excellent telephone manner to answer incoming calls
- Checking and editing customer artworks in order to convert them into a print ready files
- Artwork redrawing
- Creating Visual Artwork Proofs for clients
- Communicating with key clients and accounts over the phone and email
Design of newsletter templates, promotion pages, landing pages, advertising, stationary
- Full Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- High Excellent communication skills with telephone and emails
- Creative thinking towards marketing ideas and campaigns
- Content and blog writing skills
- SEO experience
A great opportunity to join established, and growing online business.
Hours: 09:30 – 18:30 Monday to Friday
Salary: subject to experience
Immediate start available
Working from our Barcelona based office
Send an English CV and English Cover letter